1. What should an advertiser use to organize ad groups?
A. Common themes
B. Maximum cost-per-click (CPC)
C. Number of words per keyword
D. Location targeting
2. You’re managing a campaign where budget is unlimited as long as ROI is positive, but something still limits how you’re able to effectively invest. What is it? Choose the most closely related answer.
a. Whether you’re payment method is credit or debit
b. The number of tracking codes installed on your website
c. The value of traffic available for keywords your targeting (x)
d. The number of websites on the internet
3. Which method would be recommended to an advertiser who is trying to increase the Quality Score of a low performing keyword?
a. Repeat the keyword as many times as possible in the ad text
b. Delete the keyword and add the keyword to the campaign again
c. Increase the daily budget for the campaign in which the which the keyword is located (x)
d. Modify the ad associated with that keyword to with that keyword to direct to a highly relevant landing page ( x )
4. Which is a benefit of manager Defined Spend (MDS)?
a. Control over managed account budgets for My clients Center (MCC) account-users (X)
b. Advanced permission control for billing preferences in multi-user accounts
c. Payment flexibility for accounts currently on prepay billing
d. Automatic bidding adjustments for Conversion Optimizer users
5. If you’re campaign is opted into show ads on Google Display Network, and your display Network ads have a lower CTR than your existing search ads, how will this impact the quality score of your search campaign?
a. Your quality score will be adjusted to reflect the average CTR of both your search and display network campaign performance
b. Your ad performance on display Network does not affect your rank for search ads, so a lower CTR on the Display Network doesn’t affect the Quality Score of your ads for search. (X)
c. Your daily budget will be adjusted to account for the drop in CTR and increase in the CPCs needed to maintain the existing Ad rank of your search campaigns.
d. None of these options are correct
6. How often does the AdWords system run an action to decide which ads to show on Google search page?
a. Every time a user enters a search query (X)
b. Once every two hours for a given keyword
c. Once every24 hours for a given keyword
d. Every time a new advertiser adds a keyword to an account (-x; maybe)
7. Suppose you’ve created an ad group to advertise gourmet chocolate and it includes keywords like “dark chocolate” and “gourmet chocolate bars.” If you opted this particular campaign into Google display Network, what type of targeting would automatically be used to determine where your ads might show?
a. Remarketing would be used to automatically target users who had previously visited sites related to your keywords.
b. Automatic placements would be used to contextually target sites that share the same themes as the keywords within your campaign (X)
c. Managed placements would be used to target specific sites you had selected as being important to your client (maybe)
d. Topic targeting would be used to target all pages about chocolate, regardless of whether your exact keywords appear on the page.
8. According to ad policies, which types of words, phrases, or characters can not be included in AdWords text ad?
a. Ads can’t use call-to-action phrases such as “click here”, or “see this site.” (maybe)
b. Ads can not contain words that are not directly related to the keyword that the ad is targeting
c. Ads can’t use exclamation points (!) or question marks (?)
d. All of the above (X)
9. When resetting a password in AdWords what should a user keep in mind?
a. The user will need to enable 2 factor authentication in order to access their account from any location
b. The new password will work for AdWords and the old password will work for other Google products
c. The password will need to be reset separately on other Google products that share the Google Account log-in. (X)
d. The New password is now required to access all other Google products with the affected Google Account log-in (maybe)
10. What impact on conversions would you generally expect from lowering and rising bids? Assume daily budget is not and will not be reached (select all that apply).
a. Higher bids generally result in more conversions at higher average CPA (X)
b. Lower bids generally result in more conversions at lower average CPA
c. Lower bids generally result in lower conversion s at lower average CPA (X)
d. Higher bids generally result in few conversions at higher average CPA
11. Advertising on TV, print , and radio typically requires a predetermined budget. What key difference enables some online advertising campaigns to invest with more flexibility without a predetermined budget in mind?
a. Online campaigns generate clicks, whereas other channels generate exposure (maybe)
b. AdWords budget can only be set once annually and require a fixed commitment
c. Online campaigns are highly measurable and can often automate a positive ROI. It can be strategic to capture all traffic without predetermined budget as long as ROI is positive. (X)
d. Budget cannot be applied to online campaigns due to the constant changes in traffic
12. By monitoring ad campaign performance, an advertiser may obtain the information needed to :
a. Create additional AdWords accounts for low-performing keywords (maybe)
b. Create duplicate ad groups with identical keywords and different ad variations
c. Compare campaigns performance to that of individual competitors
d. Determine if campaigns care meeting overall marketing and conversion goals (X)
13. An advertiser wants to increase click through rate (CTR). Which would help to eliminate irrelevant impressions?
a. Assign unique keywords URL’s to each keyword
b. Evaluate the site design for improvements
c. Add negative keywords to the ad group (X)
d. Add more relevant keywords to the ad group
14. An advertiser created a new ad group in a campaign that is set to run on all sites across the Google Display Network. If both keywords and placements are added to the ad group, they would work together to:
a. Impact the time of day that the ads are eligible to show (maybe)
b. Determine the target return on investment (ROI) for a given ad group
c. Impact search results and cost-per-click (CPC) on the Google Network
d. Restrict the ads to specific sites and show them only when the content of a site’s page is relevant to the keywords. (X)
15. A keyword with a very low click through rate (CTR) will usually receive
a. A low quality score on the Google Search Network (maybe)
b. More impressions on Google Display Network
c. Low average cost per click (CPC) on Google search (X)
d. Impressions only on the Google search Network
16. You’re starting a new campaign with the goals of achieving positive ROI and extending to all profitable traffic. How can the AdWords average daily budget help when starting out?
a. It can help limit your cost and exposure while profitability is achieved (maybe)
b. It can limit exposure to only the geographical areas you support
c. It can help direct traffic to different landing pages to discover which performs best
d. It can help aim for a desired average position during testing (X)
17. An advertisers looking to drive conversions is using manual cost per click (CPC) bidding. Which factor should be most important for this advertiser when keyword bids are decided?
a. The quality score of the keyword (maybe)
b. The cost of the bid (X)
c. The bids of the next closest competitor
d. The profit derived from the from a paid click (I think its this one)
18. A My client Center (MCC) account manager wants to grant Standard Access to a linked client. Before making this change, the account manager should consider that Standard Access users can:
a. Delete the account (X)- maybe
b. See average cost per click (CPC) cost (yes)
c. Invite others to access the account (no)
d. Change the access levels of the other users (no)
19. Advertisers on Google search accrue cost in AdWords when:
a. They register a conversion using Conversions Tracking
b. Their ads appear on the Google search page
c. Users click on their ads (X)
d. The users completes a purchase
20. Amy, a new account manager at Bob’s agency will be working with three specific accounts underneath a My Client Center (MCC) account. Which is the best way for Bob to limit her access to only those accounts?
a. Create a new MCC account linked to the original MCC account, and then move the three accounts into that MCC. Grant Amy access to that sub-MCC only.(X)
21. Grouping similar keywords together in an ad group will:
a. Allow an advertiser to use only broad match keywords
b. Ensure that the ads and keywords in that ad group are approved (maybe)
c. Allow an advertiser to create ads relevant to those keywords (X)
d. Keep an advertiser’s average cost per click (CPC) within a narrow range
22. With the Smart Pricing feature in Display, if our data shows that a click from a Google Display Network page is less likely to turn into an actionable business result- such as an online sale, registration, phone call or sign up- we may:
a. Use data from the Display network auction to revise the cost of your search ad
b. Automatically reduce your cost per click bid on Google Display network (X)
c. Send notification that your bids should be adjusted (maybe)
d. Automatically adjust your daily budget to serve less ads on Google Display Network pages
23. When a campaign is showing as “Pending” with Adwords, it is:
a. Inactive but scheduled to begin at a future date
24. On display network all keywords are considered broad match only. This means that you don’t have to :
a. Manage your keywords performance at the ad group level
b. Included negative keywords to refine your placement
c. Included plurals, misspellings and other variations of your keywords (X)
d. Include location targeting to narrow the reach of your ads
25. It is beneficial to create multiple ad groups in order to:
a. Opt specific ad groups into various Google networks
b. Pause specific keywords if they’re not performing well
c. Set different budgets for each ad group (maybe, can that be done at the group level?)
d. Break up keywords and ads into related themes (X)
26. When sitelinks are set at both the campaign and the ad group level, which will be displayed?
a. Sitelinks from both the campaign and the ad group
b. Sitelinks at the ad group level (X)
c. Sitelinks with the highest ad rank
d. Sitelinks related to the query searched (maybe)
27. You’ve been targeting the entire USA in your scuba diving equipment ad campaign, but you know that much of the scuba equipment that is sold is to customers in Hawaii. What would be the most effective way to optimize your campaign and measure the impact of an optimization?
a. You delete all of the keywords that have not been performing well, and start over with a new set of keywords and campaigns that uses location targeting to show only to users in Hawaii.
b. You add the keywords “Hawaii” to all of your ad groups, so that your ad will stop serving on searches that are not specific to Hawaii.
c. You create a separate campaign targeting only Hawaii so you can easily see how your campaign performs in that state, and adjust your budget. (X)
d. You adjust your ads scheduling so that your campaign is only showing during business hours for the time zone that Hawaii is in.
28. Someone using the Google Russian search domain (google.ru) changes the language to English on the “preferences” page. The user may see ads targeted to:
a. Russian speakers in Czech Republic
b. English speakers in the united states
c. Russian speakers in Germany
d. English speakers in Russia (X)
29. With social extensions, how are +1’s calculated for your ad and Google+ page?
a. Only +1’s from your Google+ page are showing in the count that is visible on your ad
b. Only +1’s from your ads are calculated, your Google+ page is considered a separate campaign (X)-no
c. Any +1 on your ad applies to your Google+ Page as well. All +1’s from Google+ Page are also applied to your Adwords ads
d. Any +1 on your ad is displayed as a part of your display campaign but has no bearing on your quality score or Ad Rank.
30. Quality Score on Google search is evaluated
a. Every 24 hours
b. Every 48 hours
c. Every time someone does a search that triggers your ad (X)
d. None of the above
31. An online retail company is based in the United States but ships to customers all over the world. If this company wants to serve Spanish language ads to Spanish-Speaking users, which targeting option should be refined?
a. Demographic targeting
b. Language targeting (maybe)
c. Regional targeting (X)
d. Ad scheduling
32. Which formula represents how Ad Rank is determined on Google search?
a. Popularity of the website being advertised
b. Historic average position of each ad
c. Maximum cost per click (CPC) multiplied by quality score (X)
d. How much an advertiser is willing to spend each day (maybe)
33. If an advertiser improves the quality score of a keyword, this keyword may:
a. Earn the ad a higher average position (X)
b. Receive fewer impressions on the search network
c. Automatically reset match type to broad
d. Be more likely to appear in bold when displayed in an ad (maybe)
34. What is the impact of poor landing page quality on the ad group?
a. The keywords in the ad group will have a lower quality score (X)
b. The keywords in the ad group will be paused.
c. The entire campaign will be paused.
d. The ads in the ad group will be disapproved due to a low quality score (maybe)
35. Which best describes keyword contextual targeting?
a. Themes of selected placements determine related websites where ads will appear
b. Themes of keywords are matched to relevant content on websites where ads will appear.(maybe)
c. Ads are targeted only to websites related to specific businesses.
d. Ads are targeted to groups of websites based on their site categories (X)
36. If your ad group contained the broad match type keyword “tennis shoes,” which of the following keywords searches would your ad be eligible to appear on? Select all that apply.
a. Sport equipment
b. Running shoes (X)
c. Buy tennis shoes (X)
d. Tennis clothing (X)
37. Location extensions can:
a. Help show product information in a visual manner within your ad unit
b. Help exclude locations where you do not have available stores
c. Help nearby consumers find or call your nearest store front (X)
d. Help reduce your CPC bid depending on the location of a user
38. The keyword tool is used to:
a. Determine exact competitors bids on keywords
b. Find new keywords for ad campaigns (X)
c. Determine if ads are showing for a particular search (maybe)
d. Find duplicate keywords in ad campaigns
39. As of May 2012, if the keyword ‘purple flowers’ was running within your campaign as an exact match, the ad would be eligible to serve for which of the following keyword searches? Select all that apply.
a. A purple flowers seeds (maybe)-yes
b. Purple flowrs (X)-maybe
c. Purple flowers (X)
d. Flower gardens
40. Which budget delivery option is most appropriate for an advertiser who wants AdWords to distribute ads evenly throughout the day?
a. Standard (X)
41. Which AdWords setting are specified at the account level?
a. Network distribution preference and a set of keywords (maybe)
b. A unique email address, a password, and billing information (X)
c. A daily budget and set of keywords and placement (campaign I think)
d. Location targeting, cost per click (CPC) bids and match types
42. Which is a benefit of online advertising with Google AdWorks?
a. Ads are displayed to users who are searching for a particular product or service (X)
b. Ads can be include up to 50 characters for the first three lines of ad text
c. Advertisers can identify the internet protocol (IP) address of users who are searching for products.
d. Advertisers can pay to place their websites in the natural search results
43. The main goal of automatic cost per click (CPC) bidding is to :
a. Generate as many clicks as possible within an advertiser’s target budget (X)
b. Generate as many conversion as possible within an advertiser’s target budget
c. Achieve the target average CPC specified by the advertisers
d. Achieve the target ad position specified by the advertiser. (maybe)
44. Quality Score and Ad Rank are calculated:
a. Every time your ad is eligible to serve on a Display network page
b. A few times a day, based on your ad scheduling setting (maybe)
c. Every time you change your CPC’s within your accountWhatsApp APK
d. Every time someone does a search that triggers your ad (X)
45. Which is a benefit of search advertising with Google AdWords?
a. Extended reach to search partners--yeah
b. Better positions in natural search results
c. Ability to view competitors’ bid for keywords
d. Ability to pay for specific placement in top ad positions (X)
46. Which is a benefit of AdWords for search marketing?
a. Collect contact information automatically from potential customers
b. Increase position in organic results
c. Understand how customers navigate websites (maybe)
d. Acquire potential qualified customers (X)
47. In the case of placement targeting ads on the Google Display Network, the quality score of calculating Ad Rank is based on:
a. The quality of your image-yes by relevancy
b. The maximum CPC of the keyword that triggered an ad
c. Your daily budget
d. The quality of your landing page (X)
48. To determine which ad language to target to users, the AdWords system refers to that user’s
a. Home country’s language
b. Operating system language
c. Chrome browser setting
d. Google interface language setting (X)
49. Which line of ad text would be disapproved based on Google’s advertising policies?
a. Want fast results?
b. Fast, easy, effective
c. Best deals- click here (X)
d. Free shipping
50. Which are the required components of an ad group running on social Networks?
a. Default bid, position preference, placements
b. Frequency capping, daily budget, ad scheduling
c. Text ad, keywords, default bid (X)
d. Placements, keywords, network targeting (Maybe)
51. Which is a best practice for creating effective ad text?
a. Use the same ad text for every ad in the ad group
b. Included price, promotion and exclusives (X)
c. Use a home page for every URL
d. Use multiple exclamations points to grab attention
52. An advertiser is focused primarily on direct response, as opposed to branding. The advertiser should delete keywords form the search campaign if the keywords:
a. Contain more than two words in the phrase
b. Generate many impressions and few conversions (X)
c. Generate many clicks and conversion
d. Contain words that are duplicated in a display campaign
53. How do managed placements on the Display Network work?
a. Advertisers can guarantee placement on prominent and popular sites
b. Keywords are used to place ads next to content that matches the ad
c. Appropriate sites are automatically chosen for the advertise by the Google AdWords system
d. Advertisers manually select the desired sites on which their ads may appear (X)
54. Your agency won four new clients. Three have potential to track conversions and may consider an unlimited budget if ROI is positive. Which three?
a. Customer-branded merchandiser tracking inquires, some of which convert to a deal (X)
b. Improve comedy group promoting a mysterious video with no immediate way to interact
c. Network security company tracking free trails some of which convert to a purchase (X)
d. Retail e-commerce selling luxury hats and tracking transactions (X)
55. An advertiser creates a new search campaign with the goal of driving traffic to a new website. The advertiser wants to spend very little time setting and managing individual keyword bids. Which is the best bidding option for this advertiser?
a. Automatic cost per click (CPC) (X)
b. Cost per thousand impressions (CPM)
c. Cost per acquisition (CPA)
d. Manual cost per click (CPC)
56. A primary benefit of location targeting is that advertisers can:
a. Chose to target a specific Google domain
b. Target specific users who have already visited their site
c. Target any combination of counties, territories and regions (X)
d. Choose to only target websites based in a specific region or territory
57. Which can be controlled at the ad-group level of an AdWords account?
a. Daily budget
b. End dates
c. Geographic targeting (X)
58. Which happens as a result of search campaign consistently meeting its daily budget?
a. Fewer sites targeted at once
b. Accelerated ad delivery
c. Missed potential ad impressions
d. Higher average cost per clicks (CPS’s) (X)
59. What best describes Enhanced Cost per click (ECPC)?
a. ECPC is the discount applied to your max CPC to determine actual CPC
b. ECPC is a quality score boost for advertisers using ad extensions
c. ECPC is a CPC bidding feature that automatically bids more aggressively in auctions more likely to result in a conversion (X)
d. ECPC is a separate bid set for ad groups using Conversion Optimizer
60. In order for cost per click (CPC) ads and cost per thousand (CPM) ads to compete with each other in the same auction on the Google Display Network, the AdWords system converts the CPC ads bid to:
a. a CPM (maybe)
b. a CPM conversion
c. an effective CPM
d. an effective CPM conversion (X)
61. if your ad serve option is set to “optimize” and there are multiple variations of your text ads within the same ad group, AdWords will:
a. automatically try to show the best performing ads more often (X)
b. automatically server the ad with the highest maximum CPC the most often
c. automatically lower your bids according to your CPA goal
d. Automatically increase your quality score based on the average CTR of the ad group
62. What happens when an advertiser sets a daily budget lower than the recommended amount, using the “standard” delivery method?
a. Ads will show when a user searches on the advertisers keywords, but the ad’s rank will be reduced
b. Ads will not show every time a user searches on the advertiser’s keyword (X)
c. Ads will show each time a user searches on the advertiser’s words, but only during specific time periods
d. Ads will never show when a user searches on the advertiser’s keywords
63. A bilingual users searches on Google.com (the Google U.S domain) and has set Spanish as a preferred Google interface language. In order to target this particular user, which campaign language setting should as advertiser use?
64. Which best describes the “optimize” ad rotation setting in AdWords?
a. The “optimize” ad rotation setting allows the AdWords system to automatically show the better performing ads more often. (x)
65. The opportunities tab with AdWords can be used to:
a. See an overview of how your campaign is performing
b. Find keywords, bid, and budget ideas that can help improve your campaign performance (X)
c. Find account opportunities tools that help your manage your daily budget
d. Create and edit campaign, ads, keywords and campaigns setting
66. Negative keywords can help advertisers refine the targeting of their ads and potentially increase:
a. The number of relevant Display Network placements
b. The amount of impressions served
c. The click through rate (CTR) of their ads (X)
d. Their campaign daily budget recommendations
67. An advertiser wants to allocate additional budget to advertising a new product line. In order to accomplish this, the advertiser should create.
a. A campaign with a separate daily budget specific to product line (maybe)
b. And ad group specific to the product line with a higher daily budget (X)
c. An ad group specific to the product line with targeted ad text
d. Additional text ads that specifically feature the product line
68. What should an advertiser use to organize ad groups?
a. A common theme (X)
b. Maximum cost per click
c. Number of words per keyword
d. Location targeting
69. A My Client Center (MCC) account functions primary as:
a. A bid management system for AdWords clients managed by resellers and agencies
b. A dashboard that allows clients view-only access to AdWords reports
c. An umbrella account that allows for access to individual accounts with a single log-in (X)
d. A separate AdWords account with its own keywords and campaigns
70. It is important to identify special offers like “free shipping” before building an AdWords campaign in order to :
a. Create a compelling ad text (X)
b. Choose effective CPC bids (maybe)
c. Choose effective language targeting
d. Secure an effective daily budget
71. A lower CPA does not necessarily indicate a higher profit. Why?
a. A Lower CPA may be due to changes in the network distribution (maybe)
b. A lower CPA may be due to additions in negative keywords
c. A lower CPA may also have lower sales volume reducing overall profits (X)
d. A lower CPA may be due to changes in CPC bidding
72. When setting up an Adwords account choose your currency and permanent time zone carefully because:
a. A time zone and currency will impact ad position
b. By default ads are only served in the same time zone as indicated in your account
c. Ads are only served in counties using the same currency as your account
d. These cannot be changed once you’ve set up your account
73. The maximum cost per click (CPC) bid is the
a. Amount an advertiser is required to pay to achieve top ad position
b. Most an advertiser is willing to pay for each click on an ad (X)
c. Actual amount an advertiser pays for each click on an ad
d. Amount an advertiser must pay to outbid competitors
74. Which is an example of a consideration an advertiser should make when establishing AdWords advertising goals’
a. Competitors’ cost per clicks (CPC’s)
b. Target market
c. Website load time (maybe)
d. Payment options available (X)
75. Which is one characteristic of the “Accelerated” delivery method?
a. Ads are shown as frequently as possible until the budget is exhausted (X)
b. Ads are shown when users search relevant variations of keywords in the campaign
c. Ads are only shown when there is a higher likely hood that users will click on them
d. Ads are shown above the search results as well as on the right of the search results
76. Adding placements to an ad group
a. Does not affect the quality score for search (maybe)
b. Negatively affects the quality score for search
c. Improves the quality score for search (X)
d. Improves the quality score on Google (maybe)
77. What type of bidding method is used to manage image ads on the Google Display Network?
b. CPM and/or CPC (maybe)
c. CPC only
d. CPM only (X)
78. You can use the Contextual targeting tool to:
a. See which images and text ads within your campaign are performing best on the specific website you are targeting
b. Manage CPC bids for contextual campaigns with your account
c. Run a report to determine which keywords are most likely to convert based on the past 30-days of your campaign
d. See potential webpages where your ad can appear based on your keyword (X)
79. An advertiser who decided to edit the location targeting of an ad can do this at the:
a. Keyword level
b. Ad group level (X)
c. Campaign level
d. Account level
80. Jim’s restaurant is launching a new campaign and would like to greater exposure on mobile devices to attract users on the go. How can this be done?
a. Enable a bid adjustment to bid less aggressively on mobile devices
b. Enable a bid adjustment to bid more aggressively on mobile devices
c. Create a dedicated campaign for each mobile device targeted (X)
d. Use the same bid across all devices
81. Which potential factors does Google use to calculate a search campaign’s recommended daily budget?
a. Impressions (X)
d. Conversions (maybe)
82. Your ad is live on Google search and want to continue to check it over time to see if it is still running. Why is it advised that you use the Ad preview and diagnostic tool instead of doing searches to find your ad on Google.com?
a. By performing searches that trigger your ad, you’ll rack up impressions without click, which can lower your click though rate and prevent your ad from appearing as often as it should (X)
b. By performing searches that trigger your ad, you’ll automatically be charged for the impressions and may use all of your daily budget too quickly
c. By performing searches that trigger your ad, you are inflating the amount of predicted impressions on the search keywords, which may impact your organic search ranking (maybe)
d. None of these options are correct
83. When optimizing your campaign you can get ideas for negative keywords and placements exclusions list through which AdWords tool?
a. Ad experiments (X)
b. Placement and performance report
c. Keyword aggregator (maybe)
d. List suggestor
84. Your text included the phrase “you friend has a crush on oyu, see more!”. Why could your ad be disapproved according to AdWords policies?
a. Ads can not contain the phrase. “see more!”
b. Ads can not contain exclamation points (!)
c. Ads can not contain that amount of characters
d. Ads can not stimulate email inbox notifications or fake “friend/crush” request (X)
85. If you’ve set a maximum CPC bid of $1 for your ads and if the next most competitive bid is only $0.50 for the same ad position, what is the maximum CPC you would need to pay to show your ad, assuming your ad is similar in all other aspects?
d. $0.51 (X)
86. You are focused on reaching viewers with video content and are looking to pay only when a user views your ad (CPV) model. Which form of AdWords video advertising would be most appropriate?
a. CPM video ad format
b. True View video formats (X)
c. YouTube homepage ads
d. Click to play video ad format (maybe)
87. Ad group should be used to:
a. Manage your daily budget according to which keywords are a priority
b. Control specific sites that your ad will be targeted to on the Google Display Network
c. Organize your ads by a common theme, such as the type of products or services your wan to advertise. (X)
d. Control delivery of your ads so that they appear only to users in a specific geographic location
88. A benefit of My Client Center (MCC) is the:
a. Ability to edit campaigns setting for multiple account from a single location (X)
89. Why should you avoid adding duplicate keywords across ad groups?
a. Identical keywords compete against each other and the better performing keywords triggers your ad
b. Identical keywords are not allowed in AdWords and you ads will be disapproved (maybe)
c. Identical keywords will compete against each other and because both ads may serve it may increase your CPC (X)
d. None of these options are correct
90. Higher quality score typically leads to:
a. A faster delivery of daily budget
b. Lower cost and better ad positions (X)
c. Higher cost and lower ad positions
d. Less overall impressions
91. An advertiser wants to achieve the top position in paid search results. Which recommendation would improve the likelihood of top ad position?
a. Decrease cost per click and decrease daily budget
b. Decrease cost per click and increase daily budget
c. Improve quality score and increase cost per click (X)
d. Improve quality score and decrease cost per click
92. An advertiser adds negative keywords to an ad group within a search campaign. This means that the ad will not show if the negative keywords:
a. Also appear in the ad text
b. Appear in the user’s search query (X)
c. Have a maximum cost per click bid
d. Appear in another campaign within the account
93. Which is a factor that Google uses to target ads to users based on physical location?
a. Operating system
b. Telephone number
c. Language preference
d. Internet protocol (IP) address (X)
94. Which formula does Google use to rank keyword targeted ads on Google search?
a. Maximum cost per click bid, daily budget/ quality score
b. Maximum cost per click bid x quality score (X)
c. Maximum cost per click bid only
d. Maximum cost per click bid x quality score/ daily budget
95. By adding managed places to a Display Network campaign you can show your ad:
a. On webpages where a contextual targeting algorithm identified that is a match between your keywords and a publishers content
b. On specific webpages, only videos, games, RSS feeds and mobile sites and apps that your selected
c. On webpages where the Smart Pricing feature determines there that ad is likely delivery ROI
d. On Google owned and operated propertied such as Gmail and Google news that have relevant content for your keywords (X)